Don’t miss your chance to win a dream cruise vacation, and your share of 500,000 HawaiianMiles!
Enter the HawaiianMiles & Dream Cruise Giveaway now and you could win your share of 500,000 HawaiianMiles, plus a cruise for two to the destination of your choice! One lucky winner will receive this grand prize and set sail on the voyage of a lifetime with Hawaiian Airlines Cruises. First and second place winners will each win a share of the miles, too.
HawaiianMiles & Dream Cruise Giveaway Prizes:
1 Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- 250,000 HawaiianMiles
- Cruise for 2, valued at $3,000
1 First Prize Winner will receive:
- 100,000 HawaiianMiles
3 Second Prize Winners will receive:
- 50,000 HawaiianMiles each
To enter, just complete the brief form below. When you enter to win, you’ll also get access to exclusive offers and savings aboard the world’s top cruise lines from Hawaiian Airlines Cruises in your inbox.
Plus, you can earn up to 10,000 miles every time you cruise!
Enter by November 30, 2019
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. See official rules below.
By entering the Million HawaiianMiles & Cruise Giveaway, you are also signing up to receive emails from Hawaiian Airlines Cruises with limited-time offers and special cruise deals and savings. Plus, with every voyage, you can earn up to 10,000 HawaiianMiles!
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. See official rules below.
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY (EXCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL US TERRITORIES, EXTERNAL COMMONWEALTHS AND POSSESSIONS) AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW AND AMERICAN ENGLISH. YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME YOU ENTER. INTERNET ACCESS AND EMAIL ADDRESS USA REQUIRED. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU DON’T MEET THE CRITERIA ABOVE.
HawaiianMiles & Dream Cruise Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT
INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
- Sweepstakes Period: The sweepstakes period (the "Sweepstakes Period") is from 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (ET) September 18, 2019 to 11:59:59 pm ET November 30, 2019 ("Sweepstakes-End"). Sponsor’s (as defined below) computer clock will determine time.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States currently residing in the 50 United States and D.C., 21 years of age or older who have access to the internet and are the authorized user of a working email address. Void in all U.S. territories, external commonwealths and possessions and where prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed. For Canadian Residents: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents residing in the 50 United States and D.C. If you are a resident of Canada and enter the Sweepstakes you won't be eligible to be awarded a prize, however your entry information will be collected. By entering, you agree to receive Sponsor's emailed newsletters and promotions from which you may unsubscribe at any time. Do not enter if you don't want to receive emails from Sponsor. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and each of their spouses regardless where they live), and members of their household, of World Travel Holdings, Inc. d/b/a Hawaiian Airlines Cruises ("Sponsor"), Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. ("Airline") and TMACO, LLC d/b/a THE MARKETING AGENCY ("Administrator"), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, design, web design, web hosting and publicity agencies (together, the "Sweepstakes Entities") and anyone connected with the production or distribution of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize.
- How to Enter: Sweepstakes entries may be submitted online only. To enter, visit www.hawaiianaircruises.com/promotion/sweepstakes.do and enter your first and last names, your zip code and a valid, working email address for which you are the authorized user. Maximum one (1) entry per person or email address during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries must be made by an individual from a stand-alone computer device and may not be made by proxy or any electronic or automated means, including without limitation, script, bot, macro, or any other similar software or program. You may not submit more than the maximum number of entries through any means, including without limitation, by entering multiple emails and/or multiple identities or using any other device or artifice. All entries determined to be in violation of these rules (whether such determination is made prior to or after awarding a prize) will be deleted. THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU SUPPLY MUST BE AN ACCURATE, FUNCTIONING EMAIL ADDRESS, FOR WHICH YOU ARE THE AUTHORIZED USER, FOR YOUR ENTRY TO BE ELIGIBLE AND FOR USE IN NOTIFYING WINNER(S). It is entrant's responsibility to keep his/her email addresses current. An "Authorized user" of an email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g. webmail, business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address. In the case of a dispute regarding who submitted a particular online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. Check with your carrier(s). By supplying your email address, you are agreeing to receive Hawaiian Air Cruise Deals emails. You may unsubscribe from receiving these emails at any time by following the directions at the bottom of each email.
- Winner Selection: One (1) Grand Prize, one (1) First Prize and three (3) Second Prize winners will be chosen in random drawings approximately 30 days after Sweepstakes-End from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Winners will be notified within five (5) days after the selection is made by email or other form of communication in Administrator's sole discretion. A winner will have three (3) business days to reply confirming his/her acceptance of the prize and providing all requested contact information. Failure to reply in the indicated time frame will indicate beyond doubt that the prize has been refused and forfeited for all time and an alternative entry will be chosen in random drawings as outlined above. Once full contact information has been received, potential winners will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release via email that will have to be completed and faxed or scanned/emailed to Administrator within three (3) business days or it will be concluded that the prize has been declined and another potential winner will be chosen in random drawings. Neither Sponsor, Airline, nor Administrator is responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in entrant's email or phone account to receive email messages. A prize will be awarded provided it is claimed properly and in accordance with these Official Rules.
- Quantity, Prize, Approximate Retail Value (ARV) and Odds: (1) Grand Prize: 250,000 HawaiianMiles will be awarded to the winner's HawaiianMiles account (subject to HawaiianMiles Terms & Conditions). In addition, the Grand Prize winner will receive a $3,000 cruise vacation voucher for two (2) good at Hawaiian Airlines Cruises and valid for cabin booking, port charges and taxes only through December 31, 2020. A cruise vacation includes ship accommodations, ocean transportation, onboard meals, some beverages and most entertainment aboard the ship. The cruise prize is subject to cabin availability, blackout dates and the Terms and Conditions of the cruise line chosen. Winner will be responsible for all other expenditures over the $3,000 limit including, without limitation, transportation to/from departure port, alcoholic and some other beverages, gratuities, shore excursions, telephone/Wi-Fi, incidentals, personal expenses and travel/medical/baggage insurance. Winner must book travel through Hawaiian Airlines Cruises (who will contact winner once the winner has been determined and has properly claimed the prize). Grand Prize cruise travel must be completed by December 31, 2020 or it will be forfeited in its entirety. ARV: $8,000. (1) First Prize: 100,000 HawaiianMiles will be awarded to the winner's HawaiianMiles account (subject to HawaiianMiles Terms & Conditions). ARV: $2,000. (3) Second Prize: 50,000 HawaiianMiles will be awarded to each of the three (3) winner's Hawaiian Miles account (subject to HawaiianMiles Terms & Conditions). ARV: $1,000. Odds of winning any prize: Dependent on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. All taxes are winner's responsibility and a 2019 IRS Form 1099 will be issued to all prize winners for the ARV of the prize. In all prize awards, if a winner is not a HawaiianMiles member, s/he must create a free and easily subscribed for account at https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/my-account/join-hawaiianmiles in order to complete the Affidavit that is required to be awarded the HawaiianMiles prize. All prizes are awarded "as is." Should the actual value of any prize be less than the ARV stated, the difference will not be awarded in cash or kind. Grand Prize winner and cruise travel companion (who must be 21 years of age or older and a legal resident of the USA present in the United States at the time of the cruise departure) are responsible for: (i) all travel documents including, without limitation, a current, valid US Passport with an expiry date at least six months later than departure date and /or visas if necessary or other documents required by and or acceptable to the cruise line, foreign governments, U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and the U.S. Government; (ii) all medical requirements including vaccinations; (iii) respecting all local laws and regulations; and (iv) for full compliance with the rules and regulations of the Airline, cruise line and all other venues. Sponsor, Airline and selected cruise line, as they may apply, have the right to refuse travel to anyone who does not have proper travel documents or who does not comply with all regulations or comport him/herself properly. There will be no substitution or compensation for a prize or part of a prize forfeited due to winner's or winner's companion's non-compliance with Airline, cruise line and venues' rules and regulations or any other reason. By entering and accepting a prize, a winner acknowledges that the Sweepstakes Entities have neither made, nor are in any manner directly or indirectly responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize. The number of prizes listed in the Official Rules shall be awarded only if claimed properly. Should a greater number of prize claims be received because of printing, emailing, phoning, messaging, programming errors or for any reason whatsoever, only the prizes stated in these Official Rules will be awarded in the sole judgment of the Administrator in keeping with these Official Rules. The right to receive a prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion of prize) of comparable or greater value.
- General: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes administration and winner selection and verification will be conducted by the Administrator whose decisions are final and legally binding. No participant or winner shall have the right to contest any decision by Sponsor or Administrator concerning any aspect of the Sweepstakes or the interpretation of the Official Rules or the determination as to the qualification of entries and/or the eligibility of entrants and winners. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for those who cannot access the Internet or cannot click-through for any period of time regardless of technical, hardware, software, telephone, Internet, virus contamination or network problems, or for delay, failure or malfunction for any reason including, but not limited to, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors, human errors including, but not limited to, errors by Sponsor or Administrator, or by force majeure. Proof of entry is not proof of entry receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if in Sponsor's sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Sweepstakes has been, or could be, compromised or that the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention (hacking), fraud, technical failures, force majeure, human error or any other causes beyond Sponsor's or Administrator's control. Should this Sweepstakes be terminated/cancelled, winners will be chosen from non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of cancellation/termination using the winner determination process set forth above. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any entry from the Sweepstakes if in Administrator's sole judgment entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. Without limitation, all of an entrant's entries will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Administrator, if entrant attempts (i) to enter the Sweepstakes through any means other than as described in these Official Rules; or (ii) provides information that is inaccurate or fraudulent; or (iii) attempts to disrupt the Sweepstakes or circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes Entities assume no liability for direct or indirect damage caused to entrant's or any other person's/entity's computer hardware or device, software or communications network, regardless of cause. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions in any marketing materials or these Official Rules.
- Release and Waiver: By entering this Sweepstakes, a participant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and all their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, estates and assigns, one and all, from any and all direct and indirect liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including all "costs", which he/she now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of his/her participation or non-participation in the Sweepstakes and the acceptance and use or misuse of a prize. By accepting a prize, winner waives the right to (i) assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize, and (ii) claim any liability (including attorney's fees and costs) which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize (including any travel related thereto).
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. If any provision of the Sweepstakes shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. If Sponsor is required by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, or by action of an administrative agency to cease offering the Sweepstakes in any jurisdiction, Sponsor reserves the right to (i) terminate the Sweepstakes in such jurisdiction in its entirety, and/or (ii) cancel and remove from participation in the Sweepstakes any and/or all entries from entrants residing in such jurisdiction, without penalty and without obligation to any Sweepstakes entrants. Sponsor's or Administrator's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Publicity Release: Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the winner's name, voice and likeness and any and all identifying characteristics (excluding address, phone number and email address) for promotional, advertising and publicity purposes by Sponsor and Airline (including posting to the Hawaiian Airlines Cruises website and the Sweepstakes Winners List); this permission includes, but is not limited to, the taking of photographs and/or videos by Sponsor's or Airlines' photographer/videographer for publicity purposes, without further consent or compensation and winner agrees to execute any and all documents requested by Sponsor or Airline to convey such rights to own all the results thereof. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, by entering, entrant agrees and acknowledges that any and all disputes, claims, action and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded (but excluding the way in which the Sweepstakes prize is redeemed or used with respect to HawaiianMiles), and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of group or class action, and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Middlesex County, Massachusetts without regard for conflicts of law doctrine. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and waives any right of change of venue, forum non conveniens, or the like. Entrant also does hereby waive the right to a trial by jury in any and all disputes, claims, actions, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and never shall include consequential, incidental, multiplied or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys' or experts' costs. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation, or exclusion, of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- Winners List: To obtain a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped, #10, business envelope to Winner — Million HawaiianMiles & Cruise Giveaway-2019 c/o The Marketing Agency, 2881 East Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 425, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306. Requests must be received by December 31, 2019. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied requests allowed; only one (1) request per outer mailing envelope. You cannot enter the Sweepstakes using this address. Entries mailed to this address will be discarded and otherwise considered ineligible.
- Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by World Travel Holdings, Inc., 100 Fordham Road, Building C, Wilmington, MA 01887 and is administered by The Marketing Agency, 2881 East Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 425, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2019, The Marketing Agency.
Terms & Conditions
Price is in U.S. dollars per person based on two people staying in the same stateroom. Price does not include airport and/or government taxes and fees, nor does pricing include fuel supplements. Prices do not include government taxes and fees, airfare, or a non-refundable $24.99 processing fee per booking. All offers are for selected dates only, are subject to availability, are limited and apply to new bookings only. Your exact price depends on the time of the actual booking. Additional restrictions may apply. All prices and dates may not be available at the time of booking. Passengers receiving special rates based on residency or age will be required to show a government-issued form of identification (passport, or birth certificate and driver's license) at the pier to validate state of residency or age prior to boarding the cruise ship.
Minimum age requirements may apply.
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.